Ultimate Gaming GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Gaming GunZ

Ultimate Gaming GunZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to get proof...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feirii

how to get proof... Empty
PostSubject: how to get proof...   how to get proof... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 am

I. How to Record

To record a hacker/players, there is a couple of ways to do so. One, when in-game, in a match is to press F11 when you want to record. Pressing F11, then starts to record which is saved in a folder in my documents under replays. Two, is to have FRAPS downloaded and registeCyan (Don't ask me how to register it). When in-game press F9 to start recording, this will record directly, instead of a replay. Or you can view your replay, then press F9, for other various reasons.
F9 FRAPS Recordings are saved in: My CPU\Local Disk C\FRAPS
F11 Replays are saved in: My Documents\EG Gunz\Replay

II. What to Record

Recordings can be used to record someone that is hacking, or someone that has managed somehow to MRS edit, that you can't screenshot and report, like lawnmower, godmode, rice-med hack, or MRS edit lowering damage on weapons. For example, you would have to record someone using godmode because you can't screenshot there health not going down.
NOTE: Remember you can't use F11 to record in quests, to record in quests use FRAPS>

III. How to Upload

F11 Replays: To upload a regular replay from in-game, that you pressed F11 to record, you can use many of sites, here is a small list of a couple that myself know of,
MegaUpload - Click Me
Multi-Upload (My favorite) - Click Me
FileFront - Click Me
RapidShare (Sucks) - Click Me

F9 Fraps: To upload a recorded FRAPS recording, that you pressed F9 to record in-game with, first you wan't to have a YouTube account that you have full access to, that you can use to upload videos with. Second, you wan't to have Windows Movie Maker (WMM) To upload a FRAPS Video, first open WMM, click Import>Videos and find the video in FRAPS folder, next click Publish To> This Computer, and save it in a folder that you can easily access. Once it's done, go to your youtube account, and at the top Search, and Browse, click upload, and find your video, and upload it!

IIII. How to Post

Once your file is done uploading go to EG forums, EG Forums - Click Me and find the Report A Hacker/Player - Click Me and click "New Thread". Now get the upload link from the F11 Replay, or get the youtube video link from the FRAPS (F9) video, and post it in the message box, then click Submit New Thread!

Screenshot

I. How to Screenshot

To screenshot a player/hacker when you're in-game and want to report them, press F12, and it will screenshot what you want to report/save. Screenshots can also be used for things other than reporting someone, such as screenshotting something someone said that's funny, and cropping the message out and putting it as you're signature, or showing a score, etc. etc.

II. What to Screenshot

Screenshots can be used to report/save a couple of things, such as spammers, or a duel or DM score, or a funny message, or even someone using a massive hack. (Make sure you're aiming at the person as there doing it, so you can see there name), or you can use it to screenshot something in quest, seeing as how you can't use replays in quest.

III. How to Upload

To upload a screenshot, you can use a couple of different sites, here is a small list of ones that I know of,
PhotoBucket (My fav) Requires an account
ImgShack - Click Me
Tiny Pic - Click Me
Or if you have a free forum, you can upload from the ACP. (Don't ask me how.)

IIII. How to Post

Once your image (Screenshot) is done uploading go to EG forums, EG Forums - Click Me and find the Report A Hacker/Player - Click Me and click "New Thread". Now get the [ IMG ] link, and post it in the message box, then click Submit New Thread!
Back to top Go down
kenken182

kenken182

how to get proof... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to get proof...   how to get proof... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 am

/Locked
and stickied.

Thank you for this.
Back to top Go down

how to get proof...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Gaming GunZ :: General Disscusions :: Hacker Reports-
Jump to: